Happy Jumuah! Don’t forget to read Suratul Kahf today and make those duaas in the last hour.
Here’s what’s new over at TJ Arabic Studies this week. I’m rebuilding the Beginning Arabic Reading section. ……
- Long Vowel Fathah/Alif
- Long Vowel Dammah/Wow
- Long Vowel Kasrah/Yaa
- Fathatan (Fathah Tanween)
- Kasratan (Kasrah Tanween)
- Dammatan (Dammah Tanween)
- Introduction to the Short Vowels
- In the left navigation bar at TJ Arabic Studies, you can see my suggested sequence of study under “Beginning Arabic Reading.” This section is not quite complete but in sha Allah many will find what is there at the present handy……………..